Honored Contributor

Re: Vicky White/Casey White in Custody in Indiana

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

She was a grown woman.  I don't consider her a victim at all.  She knew what she was doing and went ahead and did it.  

Sometimes, people, women----just don't think things out for themselves.  Pure and simple. 

They don't think it out.  And look, she's dead now.  

What about her mom? What about the impact this tragedy has on others.

Horrible situation all around!  I didn't think of her mother, I didn't think of her kids (if she has any). 

But the fact is, she was not conned by him.  No way, no how.  

What she did was all in her power.  She didn't think it out too well, though, did she?  No.

Women need to learn to think things out.  

Trusted Contributor

CNN reporting that she is dead.  

She had the guts to do what she did but not take responsibility for it.

Just glad no one else we know of was injured. 

He groomed her and spotted someone he could manipulate.  Happens to women all the time, but in a prison environment, she is a real fool for falling for it. 

A woman can meet a guy and is fooled.  But you don't always know.  This guy was a convicted murderer.   To fall for someone like that, you have to really have no self esteem.   It's not about a mistake when a guy doesn't turn out to be the person you thought... she knew right from wrong.   Whatever... she'll never be held accountable and if she took her own life in that situation (I don't feel this way about people who commit suicide in every situation) she was afraid to deal with the consequences of her crime.

Honored Contributor

She took the coward's way out rather than face the consequences of her actions. The only one I feel sorry for is her mother and I think she has brothers.

She did all this on her own and looked how she ended it. I doubt he was worth it.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

She took the coward's way out rather than face the consequences of her actions. The only one I feel sorry for is her mother and I think she has brothers.

She did all this on her own and looked how she ended it. I doubt he was worth it.

Her mother in law too.  She spoke highly of her daughter in law.  Did she have kids?

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

CNN reporting that she is dead.  

She had the guts to do what she did but not take responsibility for it.

Just glad no one else we know of was injured. 

He groomed her and spotted someone he could manipulate.  Happens to women all the time, but in a prison environment, she is a real fool for falling for it. 

A woman can meet a guy and is fooled.  But you don't always know.  This guy was a convicted murderer.   To fall for someone like that, you have to really have no self esteem.   It's not about a mistake when a guy doesn't turn out to be the person you thought... she knew right from wrong.   Whatever... she'll never be held accountable and if she took her own life in that situation (I don't feel this way about people who commit suicide in every situation) she was afraid to deal with the consequences of her crime.

A woman can meet a guy and is fooled.  But you don't always know.  This guy was a convicted murderer.   

She was very foolish and she should have known better ... but I agree w/ you, this thug of a man manipulated her and used her and she paid the price by losing her life, apparently by her own hands. I have known women who were manipulated by men to do some stupid and crazy stuff, women manipulated by men who abused them, women manipulated to the point they were afraid to leave their own home. It's sad to witness someone be ruined thru manipulation.

This particular thug will spend the rest of his life in prison and her family will always wonder why their mother/daughter/sister ruined/ended her life for such a creep.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 She had no children.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 Thankfully she had no children. I feel sorry for those who did love her.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

She's not Sophia Loren

@SharkE   Rude.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Vicky White was divorced but had remained good friends with her ex.

He passed away earlier this year.

We can all submit the usual about women who are easily duped, the low self-esteem, etc.

Yet the fact remains this is a person who was loved and is now deceased.

Her decision can be debated forever.

And his looks and her looks have nothing to do with this, either.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Play stupid games....win stupid prizes. That's how it works.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.