Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie’s “House” really?

@MAbuilder wrote:
What’s up with Vallerie’s “house” ? It looks like a cheesy TV studio set, all the furniture is from wayfair & the decor looks completely staged. Does anyone really believe she’s at home in her house?

@MAbuilder  .... sounds like you had a bad day .... take two aspirins & a cup of tea & hopefully you will feel better in the morning.

Super Contributor

DO you feel the same way about the home cooks???

HomeCooks.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

HomeCooks.jpeg

@bigtraps 
Did they say those two vendors were calling in from home?  No, they did not.  In each video I saw, the host says the vendor is Skyping in right now.  The word home is never used.  They look like they are at the same QVC studio that has been set up as a kitchen so they can continue to socially distance.  A few of the food vendors who live close in PA are using that studio setup.  
Makes perfect sense.  

This trivial obsession with where the vendors are calling from is ridiculous to me.  

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@bigtraps wrote:

HomeCooks.jpeg

@bigtraps 
Did they say those two vendors were calling in from home?  No, they did not.  In each video I saw, the host says the vendor is Skyping in right now.  The word home is never used.  They look like they are at the same QVC studio that has been set up as a kitchen so they can continue to socially distance.  A few of the food vendors who live close in PA are using that studio setup.  
Makes perfect sense.  

This trivial obsession with where the vendors are calling from is ridiculous to me.  

OH YES THEY DID.  They surely did say they were at home.  YES YES YES.  Replay the vid.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are kidding.  Of course they said they were working from their home kitchens.  I saw both of them say this.  Give me a break.  Come on it's QVC.  They do what they have to do to sell. Just like every hosts owns everything they present.  Oh, come on now ! ! ! ! ! !

@bigtraps wrote:

HomeCooks.jpeg

@bigtraps 
Makes perfect sense.  

Honored Contributor

I really don't understand the obsession with where vendors are skyping from at all!

What difference does it make????

With everything that's going on in our country, this is just SOOOOO petty, petty, petty!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@bigtraps wrote:

@bigtraps wrote:

HomeCooks.jpeg

@bigtraps 
Makes perfect sense.  

OH YES THEY DID.  They surely did say they were at home.  YES YES YES.  Replay the vid.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@bigtraps  Which host are you referring to that said at home?

I watched Rachel Boesing's presentations with both vendors.  Never did she introduce them saying either of them were Skyping from home.  Do you have the time mark in the video where you heard it?  Both those videos are still up on QVC's website. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Both said they were at home.  The bald guy, and the lasy selling super doughy things.  BOTH.

@bigtraps  Which host are you referring to that said at home?

I watched Rachel Boesing's presentations with both vendors.  Never did she introduce them saying either of them were Skyping from home.  Do you have the time mark in the video where you heard it?  Both those videos are still up on QVC's website. 

Anonymous