Esteemed Contributor

VARIOUS CONTRIBUTOR LEVELS Question

Just curious... what are the various contributor levels and how many contributions do you have to make to go higher?  I think I am RESPECTED.  What is next and at what number?

Anyone know?  No I am not flooding the forum, just very curious.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: VARIOUS CONTRIBUTOR LEVELS Question

i had found these rankings on an HP forum months ago and had posted them here. it seems to be what qvc has applied in the new forums. i THINK this is the full list of forum rankings for posters on the qvc forums.:

Ranks are used to indicate the number, quality, and impact of your posts. As you spend more time in the community participating, your ranking level will progress. The Community has a distinct set of ranking ladders which match your natural behavioral tendencies to either collect, contribute, or advise within the threads. 

You will begin as a “New Member”, and depending on how often you visit and what you contribute, will move through the following rankings.

Occasional Visitor

Visitor

Frequent Visitor

Regular Visitor

Established Member

Through your contributions to the community, you will move on to one of the following ladders:

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

Advisor

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

After navigating these steps, you will progress to the “Super User” ladder:

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Contributor

Acclaimed Contributor

Exalted Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I think the contributor rankings are bogus. I had a ranking of Honored contributor until I changed my email and login. Then they dropped me to new and I am up to occasional contributor now. What happened to my previous history? Only the Q's rule enforcers know.

Honored Contributor

I can't tell you what my designation is now, so I'd never know if it changed one day.

Other than reminding me I waste too muh time here, what does my label really tell anyone?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I can't tell you what my designation is now, so I'd never know if it changed one day.

Other than reminding me I waste too muh time here, what does my label really tell anyone?

@millieshops

it is right underneath your name......"esteemed contributor"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

At some point, is one eligible for sainthood?

Honored Contributor

I think it goes by how many posts you have. The more posts, the more you move up. They can't keep track of each persons posts to tell if they are nice,nasty,helpful etc. I don't see that at all. Number of posts only.

Esteemed Contributor

Replying, to see "what" I am.

I thank you, @bonnielu, for your thoughtful posts.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

At some point, is one eligible for sainthood?

I'm still waiting @deepwaterdotter.  A lot of us should be there. Smiley Wink

Image result for Sainted devil funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I've been here a couple decades, although my post count doesn't reflect that.

For a while, the boards were quite irregular. SometimesI would  lose a couple hundred posts overnight. Then they cleaned up the boards and we started over. I had a few thousand posts until one day I couldn't sign in at all.

So I became insomniac 2 and I don't even know what level I'm at right now.