Respected Contributor

Using the FEEDBACK Option at the End of the QVC Forum Page

Not sure how many here are aware, but you can use the Feedback Option at the bottom of the forum page to give feedback to QVC on whatever you feel you'd like to share with them in the form of opinions, suggestions, etc. 

I received a very nice personal (not a canned)  response back thanking me for my feedback, opinion and suggestions, with a promise to make sure to pass it along to the correct QVC team.  The QVC customer care team person got back to me with a day or two of sending the feedback.

Thought I would share this with you as it seems like a good way to leave feedback that just might make a difference.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Using the FEEDBACK Option at the End of the QVC Forum Page

Thank you; had never noticed that.

Esteemed Contributor

that's very interesting @ciao_bella I've never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing us toward the option.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

Not sure how many here are aware, but you can use the Feedback Option at the bottom of the forum page to give feedback to QVC on whatever you feel you'd like to share with them in the form of opinions, suggestions, etc. 

I received a very nice personal (not a canned)  response back thanking me for my feedback, opinion and suggestions, with a promise to make sure to pass it along to the correct QVC team.  The QVC customer care team person got back to me with a day or two of sending the feedback.

Thought I would share this with you as it seems like a good way to leave feedback that just might make a difference.  

Yes, @ciao_bella . That is what I did.  Give my opinion on the behavior of a certain host and got a very nice response within a few days.  The Feedback reps do read them and pass them on to the appropreate people.  If you want to have your voice heard, write or call tptb.

Respected Contributor

I have used it several times and the responses have been rapid, well written and thoughtful.   I didn't really expect anything to change from my comments,  but it is a nice acknowledgement of one's opinion. 

It is essentially the customer care e mail address  

Honored Contributor

I also sent comment about host from other day  and was sent also a nice reply back .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I just found out about that feature a week ago...and used it! No reply was needed, I just wanted to give some positive feedback.
Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella I have posted this pic many times when posters complain on this forum. After awhile I kind of just gave up. I repeated it so many times but people still come on here to complain.

From information I have read and seen, this is not a site that the-powers-that-be defer to when it comes to complaints. 

Thanks for restating what I have said many times. I believe the Feedback link is read much more frequently than the complaints here. 

feedback.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

It's there for a reason.  If you have a suggestion, use it!  If you have a problem, use it! 

Be specific and brief . . . you'll have a response within a day or two. 

It's nice to know someone is reading and forwarding comments to the appropriate individual or team.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Nice feature that I hadn't even noticed.

Thank you for this alert.

I'm sure that the Feedback person(s) will be happy to recieve our feedback. 

Keeps them busy and employed, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).