Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

I have the same problem. 

Cannot use my Paypal account when purchasing from QVC.  I am able to use PP with every other vendor who offers it.  But not the Q.  I also called PP and was told it's not them, which makes sense as it works everywhere else.  

It's very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I have the same problem. 

Cannot use my Paypal account when purchasing from QVC.  I am able to use PP with every other vendor who offers it.  But not the Q.  I also called PP and was told it's not them, which makes sense as it works everywhere else.  

It's very frustrating.

@roeroe1005 - Have you added it to your QVC account as a method of payment?

Trusted Contributor

@Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

@Venezia,

How do I add PP to my account?  I can't add it as a new card, so I have no idea how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]

@roeroe1005 - I've had PayPal set up for so many years, I can't remember how I originally set it up.  (Mine shows up under my "Payment Methods".)   I can see that you can't add it as a new card, so I looked in FAQs and found this.  If this doesn't work for you, contact the moderators and ask for their help.  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

---------------------

How do I use PayPal on QVC.com or QVC’s apps and digital shopping options?

When you select your item to order, you can choose PayPal Express and select the PayPal button on the product screen to checkout. Select this when you already have a PayPal account, if you use PayPal Credit or want to open a brand new PayPal account you can use with QVC or anywhere PayPal is accepted. PayPal’s options will appear and guide you to purchase your item with PayPal.

Trusted Contributor

Re: @Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

@Venezia,

thank you!  I will try it.