Respected Contributor

Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]

I use PayPal for almost all my online orders. (Ebay, Etsy, etc.) It works fine for every merchant except Q. For some reason I’m always denied the transaction when I try to use PayPal for any Q order. Anyone know why?

I have contacted Paypal and they claim it's not on their end.  I tend to agree because as I said, I order from lots of different places online and Paypal is never denied. I've spoken to many Q reps in Customer Service.  They can't seem to help and always wind up deferring the problem to Paypal.

This is frustrating because for the last few months one of my charge cards has offered 5% cash back for all purchases done through Paypal.  With Christmas coming, I've used this card through Paypal specifically to take advantage of the cash back.  If I'm buying gifts anyway, why not take advantage of that promotion? Ugh.  Just frustrated. No one seems to be able to help.

What am I doing wrong? (My CCs are registered under my Q account as well as PP.)

Respected Contributor

Re: Using Palpal to order from Q is always denied. Can anyone help?

I agree... WANT to use PayPal but always get a message my address isn't correct.  Please fix, QVC!  I can use PayPal anywhere else with no issues!

Esteemed Contributor

this has actually happened to me on a few different websites, including QVC.

I did two things: I cleared my cache/cookies and then restarted my computer.

after doing those two things the issue was resolved.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@Kalli  @alicedee   Look up your PayPal account and make sure that the e-mail address you use with them matches the one registered for you on QVC.  Perhaps your transaction is marked as invalid due to a mismatch of data.

Also check that your physical/regular mail address is absolutely identical down to abbreviations, punctuation marks, lines used, etc.

Just my guesses.  I usee PayPal here without difficulty.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I always use PayPal when ordering from QVC.  I have never had an issue or problem.

I won't pay any other way because PayPal will pay for returns.

I am sorry this is happening to you.  I always use my IPad and I do not use the QVC app.

Are you using the QVC app?  Try it without the app and see if that works.

Honored Contributor

I have not had any problems using Paypal with QVC.  Since it is working for every other retailer, you should call QVC customer service.  It seems like the problem is on their end.

Trusted Contributor

@Kalli 

I had the same problem.  This is the only site where I have the issue too.  CS was no help.  I now click on "checkout" instead of the PayPal button.  Then choose PayPal from the choices on the left.  Then I am able to use PP.  Hope this will work for you too. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I have not had any problems using Paypal with QVC.  Since it is working for every other retailer, you should call QVC customer service.  It seems like the problem is on their end.

@chrystaltree.  Read.  She did call CS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Kalli  @alicedee   Look up your PayPal account and make sure that the e-mail address you use with them matches the one registered for you on QVC.  Perhaps your transaction is marked as invalid due to a mismatch of data.

Also check that your physical/regular mail address is absolutely identical down to abbreviations, punctuation marks, lines used, etc.

Just my guesses.  I usee PayPal here without difficulty.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

The addresses are the same.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have the same issue, always denied !

I'm aware PayPal will deny any transaction they think is funky, but really? After years as a shopper?