Respected Contributor
Personally I am finding it so confusing to check on charges when I use easy pay. It is a convenience in one side but extra time consuming on other. I think I would like to confine to those items of larger dollar amounts only so I can easily reconcile. Any thoughts?
Honored Contributor

@twins mom wrote:
Personally I am finding it so confusing to check on charges when I use easy pay. It is a convenience in one side but extra time consuming on other. I think I would like to confine to those items of larger dollar amounts only so I can easily reconcile. Any thoughts?

@Twins Mom- I’m not a fan of easy pay and don’t use it. I don’t like to create debt by extending payments. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Sometimes I order on easy pay, then when I'm sure I'm keeping the item, I will go ahead and pay it off.

Respected Contributor

I use the feature sparingly. You can get caught up in a cycle of never-ending debt, and it’s too easy to forget about those beauty and fashion purchases made months ago while the total piles up higher and higher. 

Honored Contributor

Since they don't charge interest if you pay your monthly bill in full each month, I think it's a good deal. You have to check on your account regardless, so it doesn't bother me to take a little more time and make sure everything is correct. That being said, the customer should not have to double check the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Eliana wrote:

Sometimes I order on easy pay, then when I'm sure I'm keeping the item, I will go ahead and pay it off.

This is the scenario when I use it too. 

Honored Contributor

I use easy pay on more expensive items. If something is less than $50 I pay for it all at once. I never take more than 3 easy payments because I don’t feel like paying it off for 6 months. I write down everything I buy, I write the date, what it is, the amount and how many easy pays with the number of the payment next to it. Every month I write it again with the next payment it is. 

Honored Contributor

It shows up on my credit card statement (not QVC card) ... 1 of 3, 2 of 3. etc.

And, QVC sends a monthly account summary that separates the orders into easy pay and non-easy pay.  No problem to keep tabs on what I'm spending.

Honored Contributor

@twins mom wrote:

@Twins Mom  If you go to your account and look under Easy Pay, you can then see them by order or by month.  It's actually really convenient to do it by the month so you can see what you have coming up and budget accordingly.  The dates of the charges for the upcoming month are all there prior to the start of the month, but they disappear as the charge is made.  If you print or save the new month before the end of the prior month, you'll have all the dates of the anticipated charges so you'll be able to reconcile your charge statement accordingly

Esteemed Contributor

Used only for larger ticket items and placed on my VISA, which is paid off in full each month. Have taken advantage of easy-pay in the past. Haven't been watching QVC in 2017 so haven't been using it recently. Another plus of perusing videos only! Purchases have been much, much less this year. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.