Esteemed Contributor

The only thing for sure about Surepost is that it's an awful service.

I ordered a Waterford item from Evine and was assured by CS it would ship UPS. Well, it did. Then to Surepost! Aaaaaaggggghhhh!

My absolute sweetheart UPS guy said sign up for Premium My UPS. I found a coupon on Retail Me Not for 2mos/$2.  

OMG!  The package got upgraded to UPS Ground and I asked that it be held for me at the hub. I'm in tears I'm so happy

I don't have to drive to the Post Office on Saturday & stand in line!

Valued Contributor

I agree.  QVC has to give their customers a choice of shippers as they did in the past.  If I personally want to pay more and be assured my package will arrive, it is my choice.  This all started with the hundreds of complaints about QVC's "high" shipping charges, so charges were reduced to $3.00.  What did anyone expect for $3.00?  If you're fortunate  enough to get your package in a timely manner for $3,00, well, good for you.  But this policy change ruined it for too many other customers.

In the past three months, I've had too many packages go missing or arrive very, very late.  My sister ordered a Cuddleduds item on December 10.  Still not delivered as of Janairy 17.   It took the scenic route to two other states after spending a few days at the Bridgeport NJ post office.  Then it was shipped again to another state and finally made its way to Brooklyn NY where it has sat at an unidentified post office in Brooklyn for 10 days.  Forget about calling...they probably turn the ringer off, and the phone is NEVER answered regardless of the time of day you call.

i have upgraded a few UPS packages via my ups.com, and spent an extra $3.50.  An entirely reasonable rate for me to get my package when it's supposed to arrive.

i have complained about this issue many times on this forum, as many of you have.  It looks like QVC just doesn't care about customer satisfaction.  I now think twice before I order from QVC especially if I can purchase the same item elsewhere.  I've had it with having to chase down my orders for what -- a $3.00 shipping charge.  No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, other than a couple of sweaters last year, I no longer order because I can't upgrade to UPS.

Service by carrier differs widely but my local post office is closed by the time I leave work so that leaves Saturday for me to get there.

This will be my only order from Evine. It's not worth the time & the hassle.

Honored Contributor

I've never had any issues with surepost and I certainly never have to go to the post office to pick up my surepost packages. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I've never had any issues with surepost and I certainly never have to go to the post office to pick up my surepost packages. 

I live very rural but in a development and there are cluster boxes at the entrance.

If an item doesn't fit in the mailbox, USPS leaves me a slip to pick it up at the Post Office. Or, redeliver on yet another day when I'm not home.