Respected Contributor

Update on my Mrs. Prindables Question

A few days ago, I created a post asking if anyone had ordered and received a Mrs. Prindables apple order.  I asked for your experience with the order. 

In light of all the positive responses, I ordered the set of 9 Hot Chocolate with sprinkles apples.  I had ordered the Ultimate Chocolate Chip, and although I see the are available now, QVC contacted me and told me that my shipment would be delayed. They didn't mention how long the shipment would be delayed, and not wanting to receive them after my relatives arrive, I opted for the Hot Chocolate set. 

I ordered them December 10th, and received them today, December 13th.  

Not wanting to risk that they might not be what I was hoping for, I immediately tried one.  Well, they are delicious and I am so happy.  The apples are crisp and fresh, with a light coating of caramel.  The different sprinkles are festive and bright with both peanut butter and chocolate chips and the Christmas sprinkles are delightful.  

At any rate, when I ask for experience I like letting everyone know what I experience after following yours. 

Thank you all.  I think the children are going to really enjoy these treats. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Update on my Mrs. Prindables Question

I have never tried Mrs. Prindables apples. They sound so good and quick delivery on your alternate flavor.   Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama ............I was just getting ready to review Mrs. Prindables too.  I have never ordered any food from the Q.  They kept showing them and they looked so yummy and I caved.  We got ours today also and of course we taste tested them.  They are very juicy, good and fun.  Im glad we ordered them.  Enjoy!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Georgiagrama ............I was just getting ready to review Mrs. Prindables too.  I have never ordered any food from the Q.  They kept showing them and they looked so yummy and I caved.  We got ours today also and of course we taste tested them.  They are very juicy, good and fun.  Im glad we ordered them.  Enjoy!

@Imaoldhippie   It was my first time as well.  I'm very pleased.  I was going to share with my husband but I had not had lunch, sooooooSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I have never tried Mrs. Prindables apples. They sound so good and quick delivery on your alternate flavor.   Enjoy!

@itsmagic  Thank you!!   Although they are a bit pricey for me, they are very good.  I know we will enjoy having a little something extra. 

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

Glad you are happy with your purchase.

We order some version of these apples every year. Love them! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama  I recommended Mrs. Prindables to you as did other poster.  I am so tickled that you are also enjoying this very delightful treat!  Yesterday, I gave Mrs. Prindables apples to 2 favorite people...hope they will enjoy as the rest of us fans! Best to you and yours!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Georgiagrama  I recommended Mrs. Prindables to you as did other poster.  I am so tickled that you are also enjoying this very delightful treat!  Yesterday, I gave Mrs. Prindables apples to 2 favorite people...hope they will enjoy as the rest of us fans! Best to you and yours!

@ScarletDove  Yes, you were one of the posters who recommended the apples to me Smiley LOL   I'm so glad that I took your advice. These apples are delicious!!!  I know my great nephew and great nieces and my granddaughter will love this treat!  Thank you!!!