Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Missing Neighbor

@esmerelda you must not have read all the comments or you would know that I am not at all bothered by being called Mrs. Kravitz and why.

I don't plan to bother them, but I will speak to them next time I see them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If they had a daughter, what wasn't she checking on the property or getting the mail? Strange indeed. I am glad they are okay. The police do wellness checks here anytime things seem to be amiss with a property, the homeowners are not seen for a long time with no explanation, and neighbors voice concern.

Btw, I am not a naysayer and would love a neighbor like you to be aware of what's going on in the neighborhood.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess  Perhaps the daughter was not local to where they live.

Honored Contributor

Sure, that's a possibility too
Honored Contributor

I think things like this happen more often than we realize.   

A good friend of mine left July 30th and was traveling out of the country until September 22nd.   Her disabled husband stayed home, but she never told any of her neighbors she was going to be gone for an extended time.   Am sure their neighbors wondered what was up when she wasn’t seen daily, and husband is barely out of the house  1-2x a week.

I didn’t realize the reason my cousin moved from this area, was because she and her husband spent most of their time at their children’s houses 1 1/2 hours away, picking up grandchildren after school and taking them to after school activities.    After wearing out a car making that trip 2-3x a week, they sold out here and moved closer to their kids.   

I just learned this week that during my cousins wife’s  acute illness last year, he moved closer to the different medical facilities where she received treatment, leaving their home here under the watch of their adult children, for nearly 10 months.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it was argumentative

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  Thank you for the update.  It was a truly unusual situation.  I would have been concerned too - and , yes, my mind would have been overrun with the possibilities.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Icegoddess for the update.  I was wondering what happened to the family and glad to see they turned up even if it is under suspicious circumstances! This would make a good story for a mystery book? I am just saying it was interesting and had a lot of twists and turns!

Honored Contributor

If that was my neighbor, I would have been concerned as well.  Call me nosy, I don't care...I do know what goes on, where I live...it keeps the neighorhood safe.