Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why would anyone need to know the specifics of her accident?

The person simply asked Nancy if she knew how Mary Beth was doing, and that was Nancy's reply.  No one asked for "specifics."

Esteemed Contributor

Depending on the facts of the accident - perhaps she has been told by her lawyer that it's unwise to make statements of any kind about the details.  Possible lawsuit in the works and/or issues with insurance companies.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The person simply asked Nancy if she knew how Mary Beth was doing, and that was Nancy's reply.  No one asked for "specifics."

@wildcat fan

I'm pretty sure that @Lipstickdiva was referring to comments about the details above on this thread, not Nancy's FB response.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Depending on the facts of the accident - perhaps she has been told by her lawyer that it's unwise to make statements of any kind about the details.  Possible lawsuit in the works and/or issues with insurance companies.

@fthunt

Good point!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@alliswell@Deb1010yetagain

Yes, me too and thank you❤️💜💙💚

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~

Bless her heart! I did not know any of this. I pray she recovers fully and gets some well deserved R&R.. Blessings to you Mary Beth!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update. I just checked her page and there is a very strange comment from someone. Hopefully, Mary Beth won't see it and it will be taken down.

Honored Contributor

I know people are naturally curious, and want to know details, but they don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.   it's very possible that there might be legal reasons why they can't share them either.  The good thing is that Mary Beth is OK and recovering. 

Trusted Contributor

Are we even sure there was a car accident? Nancy is the one that started that scenario, but given there is no other info, we actually have no idea what is going on.

Nor should we. It is her personal life, and apparently wants to keep it personal.

I get it though, seeing her on air so much, we get this weird attachment to a host and are therefore curious as to what happened.

The Q shut down the info highway REAL fast after Nancy Hornbeck pulled her tease "stay tuned". That was a really bad decision on Nancy's part. Not sure if she was told to do that or she just winged it and thought it was a cute idea.

The Q was on the ball, I respect how they protect their employees.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Beats me but the topic has been fussed over for 2 days now.