Respected Contributor

Am I the olnly one who is totally unimpressed with QVC's "New" designers. Maybe I am just not appreciating what they are bringing and asking me to spend my money on.

Regular Contributor

Re: Unimpressive "designers"

I'm not a designer type person so I dont get too excited.  It's also  means another line where I have to figure out sizing.  No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I find most, not all, but most of the Halston line a big yawn.

Respected Contributor

Unimpressed is right!   As someone on another thread commented, regarding the new collection of clothing that debuted yesterday, some of it looks like "prison garb."  Is it the fabrics?  The way the clothes are designed? 

Trusted Contributor

No, you're not the only one.  The only one I really care for is Isaac but I need another cardigan/loafer/pair of pants/ etc, etc like I need, well, you know.....

Respected Contributor

I do like Linea clothes and Dennis Basso coats, but haven't purchased anything for a couple of years.  I also have a couple of IM trench coats that I love!  All clothes (except Ann Taylor) seem to be harder and harder to count on consistency in sizing.  I order very few clothing items from QVC because the sizing is a gamble each and every time.

As far as the new designs, I am not impressed.  The H by Halston has had nothing I like.  This morning Clinton Kelly had some clothes that I did not think were anything special.  In fact, I thought they were very average with marginal style.  I like several items from Lisa Rinna's line, but have never taken the plunge.

I really miss Bradley Bayou. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

No, you're not the only one.  The only one I really care for is Isaac but I need another cardigan/loafer/pair of pants/ etc, etc like I need, well, you know.....

Yeah, but those printed leather loafers ...!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has some "new" designers???  Where???

Respected Contributor

QVC clothes have become a snoozefest.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Most of the styles they are showing I have seen at other brick and morter stores and they are cheaper and the same quality if not better. I'm spending less which is good for me, and the items I cant get then I check the Q and order from them.

Another thing I like I can get it the same day, and if I decide I dont want it, it doesn't cost me anything to return.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18