Respected Contributor

I leave my candles in the window up for quite a while. It is my favorite holiday decoration.

Respected Contributor

Already done! Had the time on the 26th! We do leave a light string up on the back veranda that has various colors we can change with a remote. Festive for the whole year when we want to be!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Although I don't do much, I can't wait to "undecorate" on December 26th...

My OCD issues require things to go back to "normal" as soon as possible. Smiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I put my minimal decorations away the afternoon of the 24th. Yes, the 24th. The day before Christmas.

I was going to be at my sisters house Christmas Day and decided that when I came home from there I wanted to walk into my house in normal mode. I had had enough of Christmas. Had a good Christmas Day but I was done. 

I took ours down the 24th to!  We had our Christmas the23rd and like you I was done.  

Honored Contributor
Usually up until Epiphany.
I had a bit of a meltdown this year and took most everything down early but there’s still the tree in the living room. It’s flocked with no ornaments.
Esteemed Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@wilma wrote:

I start putting things away Jan. 2, but our nativity stays up through the Feast of the Epiphany.

@wilma Same here!

@LuvSoCal @wilma 
That's what I do, too!  Of course around here that means putting Christmas decorations away and putting out Mardi Gras decorations.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor
My decor is mainly winter themed, so it stays up until the end of February.

The tree...sometime the first week of January.

Nativity...after Jan. 6th.

I don't put up holiday/winter decor until around the second week of December, so I'm still enjoying it, especially the tree.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Re: Undecorate?

[ Edited ]

I just realized that I still have felt Valentine's Day hearts from last year hanging from one of the door knobs inside Smiley LOLHeart.  I think I'll keep them there at this point!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't decorate anymore so it was easy.