Respected Contributor

USPS return “ label “. No address just large bar code

No receipt / return label so I accessed my account and printed the return form and the "label"; however, I am not sure if I need to cut off the bottom of the label that says USPS with a large bar code on it ???  Then tape it on the package....there doesn't appear to be an address, just the l

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

Re: USPS return “ label “. No address just large bar code

I am almost positive if you call customer service they will send you a return label  .... if I’m wrong someone on the forums will step in & correct me or maybe the QVC Mods will help 🎄

Trusted Contributor

If you're not sure about the information that needs to be on the return label, then I would call Customer Service to be sure before you send anything back.

I can tell you from my own experience with returning something back to Walmart that was purchased using their online service and using a print-out label, you need to leave anything that has a barcode on it for the USPS.

The Post Office needs to have the bar code so that they can scan the item and use the information that's in it.

With Walmart, you have the option of returning your item either by the Post Office or by FedEX, and both have their own separate bar codes on the label and you need to use the proper one.

Honored Contributor

There won't be an actual street address on the return label, so yes, you do need to include the bar code.  On the return labels I have received with my invoices, there is more than one bar code on the label.  

If it were me and I couldn't readily see what information should be included, I'd take the entire printout to the post office and let them see what needs to be on the package.