Esteemed Contributor

I received the TSV Handheld Shark vacuum. I ordered for my car and sofa cushions.

2BBD3A57-15C4-41BD-B553-E2EE130C07B4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak 

They're tryin' hard, they're 'swimming against the tide', but at least they're tryin'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I've had packages delivered on Sunday thru-out the year and just had one delivered today. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

For the last three years they've been delivering packages to my town on Sunday. 

Honored Contributor

FedEx paid us a visit a couple hours ago and our postal service is in our subdivision almost every day of the week.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

What a pretty blue sky! Looks like you live in warmer climate for sure.

Honored Contributor

I also had a delivery by USPS at 6:50AM the other day.  They really are trying,  it seems.  Thanks to all the postal workers out there!

Respected Contributor

It

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@qvcfreak 

They're tryin' hard, they're 'swimming against the tide', but at least they're tryin'!

Weather must be nice where you are mail person dressed in short pants and shirt.😎

Honored Contributor

I, too, have had many a parcel delivered on a Sunday over the last year or more.  Starting out it seemed like it was just Amazon but I think that has expanded a while back.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I also had a delivery by USPS at 6:50AM the other day.  They really are trying,  it seems.  Thanks to all the postal workers out there!

@Krimpette couple weeks ago I heard something drop on the front porch and dog started barking, opened the door in my nightgown of which it was 6:50am there was the postal worker... I almost said "WTH"... they're trying for sure and another thanks to them!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee