Honored Contributor

I just got an e-mail from UPS saying I have a package that will be delivered tomorrow.  It's UPS Ground, so it's not being passed off to the Post Office.  I've never had UPS deliver a package on Saturday.  Is this common now?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

UPS has Saturday delivery now. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I have had UPS deliver on Saturday, not often but they do deliver around here.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNackSure. Enjoy the contents of your package!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

They have always deliverd air packages on Saturdays, but in the last year, they are testing Saturday delivery in limited areas and considering doing it nation wide at some point.

Respected Contributor

@NickNackwrote:

I just got an e-mail from UPS saying I have a package that will be delivered tomorrow.  It's UPS Ground, so it's not being passed off to the Post Office.  I've never had UPS deliver a package on Saturday.  Is this common now?

@NickNack:  I had a UPS delivery last Saturday and I was so surprised.   I asked the driver how come? never had a Sat. delivery before and he said they started doing this a few months ago.

Honored Contributor

Well,, I don't like that idea at all.  I work from home during the week but weekends I'm out and about.  They'll leave my Saturday deliveries at one of the Access places and I'll have to make a special trip to get it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had an HSN order delivered today ... received an email notification yesterday that it was coming.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow....I didn't know that.....I don't see any trucks in my area yet...

Honored Contributor
Just got one today. I didn't realize it wasn't a thing.