Valued Contributor

I got a great coupon a couple of weeks ago from HSN, very similar to the ones you get every once in a while from Visa Checkout, $25 off an item $25 or more, and it didn’t expire until 2019. I was thinking of using it tonight, and it had disappeared from my Coupons and Spendable Cash. I called HSN & they put $25 in my Spendable Cash, thanks, but Geez Louise. HSN has got to get it together with their coupons. I wish they would go back to offering a coupon for everyone during a month (Take 20% off your Beauty purchase in April!).

This is what I posted to the HSN Community, Clearance, Special & Coupons, and 3 more have came out and said this same coupon had dissapeared from their accounts. There are many HSN shoppers that are fed up with their coupon program. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My HSN Coupon Disappeared!

At least they offer them; QVC does NOT.

Trusted Contributor

Mine disappeared also!  I called, they said it was never there. 

Honored Contributor

Where are you seeing these coupons, I often get coupons form them in emails, but nowhere else, unless they sometimes show up on my HSN home screen page, thanks.

Honored Contributor

those visa checkout coupons are great. i have never seen a $25 off of $25 though! if for some reason they dont go through, their customer service is pretty good about giving you the credit in spendable kash.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

Where are you seeing these coupons, I often get coupons form them in emails, but nowhere else, unless they sometimes show up on my HSN home screen page, thanks.

Go into your HSN account and click on coupons and spendable cash. That's where I found it. Maybe if everyone calls in who had this disappearing coupon, HSN will need to pay attention. 

Honored Contributor

i checked my account and it is not there. i did receive a coupon on valentines day. i do have a $3.74 in my spendable kash that says "service promise kash." not quite sure how i got that?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Those Visa coupons are a huge pain in the rear!  Every retailer sems to have problems there disappearing offers and coupons.  I also had problems however, HSN was the only retailer that at least offered a store coupon to replace the Visa coupon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I see one in my account for 30% off jewelry, but this has also appeared on my home page for the last few weeks too.