Honored Contributor

A poster has stated many times that she edits her shipping preference on each order to Express and it always comes UPS.

The Express or Premium shipping options do NOT list carrier...just high prices...however, she has stated many times it is UPS.

It will cost a pretty penny though!

Can't verify it is correct info cuz I would never pay that huge upcharge for anything.

It could still take days 'in process'.

Respected Contributor

Re: UPS Delivery Only

[ Edited ]

@Magicrat wrote:

What, do you work (and I use the term loosely) for the post office?  I'll shop where I want, thank you.

@Magicrat    I don't get your statement(s).    Aren't you the one who posed the question to begin with and didn't you complain about USPS saying they were incompetent?

But it you're asking me that question.  The answer is I am retired, and I have never worked for the USPS and I have no relatives working for USPS and I don't even know anyone who works for USPS.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Magicrat - I believe (if I remember correctly), @yangya has her orders shipped via UPS. Hopefully she will see my shout out to her and respond.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I agree ! My mail is the worst.....I just happen to be coming home one day when mailman was leaving after dropping off "2" packages (in plain sight off street). Come to find out next day....another item said delivered on that day.....which it wasn"t.  I called qvc and i was lucky it was still in stock and they are sending another isaac shirt. I still don't know who he delivered the first one too.....been watching neighbors to see if any women are wearing it.... 

@dogsx3   FedEx is notorius for saying something was delivered when it was not.  I have now learned to sign up for tracking notices along the way, at least now I know when they have changed the delivery date, but could never understand why they would say it was delivered when it was not.

Honored Contributor

@Magicrat 

I have experienced delivery issues with every company though the years.  Once, UPS only delivered two out of six packages, and from then on, I had to sign for everything because THEY made the mistake.  Lots of issues through the years.

another time, knowing the package was food, frozen meat from here, they did not leave the package at the gate, took it to a store, as it turned out, and dumped it in my driveway a week later with the rotten meat.

Another time,. I ordered a piece of furniture from Q, and only one guy delivered and said he couldn't go upstairs, so I told him to take it back with him, and I would call QVC.  He left it by the road, and I had to call UPS to have someone return to get it.

I lost hundreds of dollars of merchandise due to nondelivery by USPS, theft abounds therein.  Other companies kept leaving large boxes on top of an intercom after being told numerous times not to do this.  Other times, packages were left on the edge of the road by my driveway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Magicrat - @yangya posted a thread on how to have UPS delivery only - its titled:

For Anyone Interested In UPS Shipping

Hope this helps - Riley1

Honored Contributor

Go to UPS.com. Sign up for UPS My Choice. Then sign up for Premier shipping. There is a fee. It was $19 per year when I signed up. Anything that goes even part way through UPS will remain with UPS.