Esteemed Contributor

Looks like UPS is doing all it can to get packages to us.  Last two deliveries were delivered by private car, not the big brown truck.  They were shipped by HSN via UPS Sure post and because I have UPS Choice they were automatically upgraded.  There is still hope!

Super Contributor

Great news.  I

am confused with the shipping practices on Innovations shipping ....one package has been stuck in local receiving since Dec 2 (ordered on November 25) and although others purchases have been received eventually, the tracking information has not be accurate or up to date.....so Im crossing my fingers on my last three gifts to be delivered in time for my Christmas this weekend.  Was supposed to be here already.....

Super Contributor

I know from the news UPS sure did, and contines to deliver vaccinations.  It must have taken an incredible, nationwide logistics effort and I sincerely thank UPS.

Holdups on just a couple of QVC pacages has been at the Post Office.  They show they were delivered by UPS to the Post Office, then tracking seem to go into suspended animation.  My mental picture is of packages being tossed into huge bins to hibernate.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac It is such good news to read a positive post regarding UPS delivery!They are understandably overburdened this holiday season, so I appreciate all measures they are employing to aid with timely delivery. Thank you for sharing this inspiration.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Looks like UPS is doing all it can to get packages to us.  Last two deliveries were delivered by private car, not the big brown truck.  They were shipped by HSN via UPS Sure post and because I have UPS Choice they were automatically upgraded.  There is still hope!

@mspatmac.  That sounds like a USPS delivery.  I often get them by private vehicle, never UPS.  They rent trucks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Ups delivered my Berkshire TSV throws and my Muk Luk boots today that they were supposed to hand over to the PO.....

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 @mspatmac 

Over the past few years, we have received quite a few packages delivered by UPS via a private automobile.

I agree that UPS seems to be doing a great job this holiday season. I sent 6 large boxes....3 to Wisconsin and 3 to Tennessee and they all arrived in 1 and 2 days. My daughter sent her gifts to us last Thursday and used UPS. She also sent to her brother in Tennessee. His arrived on Monday and ours came today. I am definitely on Team UPS 😀

reggie

Esteemed Contributor

@ReggieRagu @Kachina624  Getting  delivery by private vehicle from UPS was a first for me. In tracking on UPS app it never went to post office. Makes sense and makes for happy customers.