Esteemed Contributor

Last night while I was typing a notice appeared advising me I have been promoted from Respected Contributor to Trusted Contributor.  To be honest I don't pay much attention to that, I didn't even remember what I had been promoted from!!!

If anyone has the list showing the ranks will you please post it here, or let me know how I can find one, I would appreciate it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discourteous

Honored Contributor

Just fyi but you are still showing as respected contributor under your name. 

Honored Contributor

Re: UP IN THE RANKS

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Lindsays Grandmaimage.gif  I've never seen an official listing posted by the QVC Social Team (doesn't mean they didn't provide it...  just haven't seen it, myself).   This is one of the listings other posters have found on other websites that seem to use a similar "title" system and it appears to coincide with some of the steps we see here.

Occasional Contributor
Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor
Super Contributor
Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

On this forum I think we can safely say the rankings don't go beyond "Honored" (one "Honored" poster has over 63,000 posts so far) and they're based solely on the number of posts.   So, they're relatively meaningless other than showing we've been busy posting a lot.  Personally, I wish they'd remove the so-called "ranking" because it constantly causes confusion and even bothers some people.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Looking at my notifications there are two regarding ranks.  One says moved up to Trusted and the other says moved up to Respected.  I have been here ten years and never signed on for a title so whatever they assign me is what it is. Smiley Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

"I have been promoted from Respected Contributor to Trusted Contributor."

Screen shot 2017-09-29 at 6.30.05 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

dooBdoo - Also received a similar "notice" a few weeks ago and had no idea what it meant. Couldn't find any information about a list on QVC, which seemed strange. Unlike Lindsay's Grandma, it didn't occur to me to ask here. Why didn't I think of that? Smiley Embarassed

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

BirkiLady wrote:

dooBdoo - Also received a similar "notice" a few weeks ago and had no idea what it meant. Couldn't find any information about a list on QVC, which seemed strange. Unlike Lindsay's Grandma, it didn't occur to me to ask here. Why didn't I think of that? Smiley Embarassed

@BirkiLady, Alas, posting even the simplest of questions here can be perilous.   It's one reason some of us don't start many threads, and others don't post at all anymore.   It's the price we pay for the opportunity to post as we choose -- within the limitations of the standards and guidelines -- and I do understand that.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo - We are a country of free speech. What happened to "No question is a dumb question?" Grade schoolers are taught that! Why would adults treat others with less courtesy? Seems some manners need to be instilled in this forum. Or, perhaps the offending people need to be turned into Beth@QVC. I hear she "poofs" comments! Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Lindsays Grandmaimage.gif  I've never seen an official listing posted by the QVC Social Team (doesn't mean they didn't provide it...  just haven't seen it, myself).   This is one of the listings other posters have found on other websites that seem to use a similar "title" system and it appears to coincide with some of the steps we see here.

Occasional Contributor
Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Regular Contributor
Super Contributor
Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Outstanding Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Exalted Contributor

On this forum I think we can safely say the rankings don't go beyond "Honored" (one "Honored" poster has over 63,000 posts so far) and they're based solely on the number of posts.   So, they're relatively meaningless other than showing we've been busy posting a lot.  Personally, I wish they'd remove the so-called "ranking" because it constantly causes confusion and even bothers some people.

@dooBdooIsn't that the truth.  Before the ranks were instituted, we always had posters being bashed for their count numbers; be it old-timers or a poor newbie being accused of being a troll because they only had a few posts.

I've often wondered what the magic number is for posts; too many and you have no life.  Too little and you are just a pot-stirring troll.

It's like Goldilocks and the Three Bears-what is too little, too much, and what is just right.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh