Respected Contributor

I received an order today (4-pc Philosophy Purity) that I placed on APRIL 11th!!!

The box arrived with someone else's (a woman in Irwin, Pa) address label and return label. My address label was then literally thrown on the side of the box!  So, not only do I now have the name and address of another QVC shopper, but I have her return also!

I opened the box and there is no receipt and the bottles were not packaged as usual. I am FURIOUS!

So, I waited a month to receive a return. NICE! So unethical & sloppy!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Email the mods here to see if you can get a refund.  I'd be disappointed with this purchase, too.

Esteemed Contributor

You might get a better response if you post this in the Customer Care section - one of the Mods might be better able to help you.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I received an order today (4-pc Philosophy Purity) that I placed on APRIL 11th!!!

The box arrived with someone else's (a woman in Irwin, Pa) address label and return label. My address label was then literally thrown on the side of the box!  So, not only do I now have the name and address of another QVC shopper, but I have her return also!

I opened the box and there is no receipt and the bottles were not packaged as usual. I am FURIOUS!

@Tinkerbell3 

That's happened to me before too----  I wouldn't quite call it "unethical", I'd say its SLOPPY & IRRESPONSIBLE SHIPPING & HANDLING! 

Email the Social Team and they can probably sort this out and make it right, and pass your complaint on....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Unclear how any business can remain in business when so much seems to be going wrong...and I do not blame the virus for all of this.  If you cannot maintain customer service then maybe QVC should have just shut down for a month.  I too am waiting on a refund...for weeks!  You just feel like not ordering because there are too many problems.

Honored Contributor

Receiving other shoppers returns happens sometimes. I've gotten them a few times.  Have read about many other instances on this board 

contacting customer care is the best option.  They'll compensate you, and report it so it perhaps won't happen again 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3  Same thing happened to me.  This was some time ago.  I called customer service and got it straighten out.

Valued Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Unclear how any business can remain in business when so much seems to be going wrong...and I do not blame the virus for all of this.  If you cannot maintain customer service then maybe QVC should have just shut down for a month.  I too am waiting on a refund...for weeks!  You just feel like not ordering because there are too many problems.

@Gabidog 

I agree with you. Customer service has certainly gone by the wayside. I couldn't even get anyone to answer the phone recently. If they.can't maintain business as usual, then, yes, they should shut down for awhile. 

And talk about problems with orders! For quite awhile now, when I have returned an item, I am not given the correct amount due me on that return.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
QVC Customer Care

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

We are so very sorry this has happen. This situation was not done intentionally.  It's good to know you were able to talk to customer service in regards to the issue. If you need additional assistance please reach out to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  

Super Contributor

QVC Is having serious issues with their Warehouse.  I recently received back my return with a new label attached....they did not even open the bag!