Honored Contributor

I agree about the walking  company, their abeo shoes ,and boots are great also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

When I see women wearing uggs I think they look like they're shlepping barely able to walk correctly because they look completely flat.  Never tried them on so have no idea but they have a cavemanesque quality I don't find appealing.  I like my shoes to have some support and not make shuffling noises when I walk.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

When I see women wearing uggs I think they look like they're shlepping barely able to walk correctly because they look completely flat.  Never tried them on so have no idea but they have a cavemanesque quality I don't find appealing.  I like my shoes to have some support and not make shuffling noises when I walk.  

I thnk the shuffling and poor walking is a result of poor posture/habits, not something inherent in the Uggs.

Granted. if you need support in your shoes, Uggs arent a good choice. I have very strong high arches and instep so I am able to walk normally even in Uggs. I dont wear these exclusively but enjoy them when very cold weather sets in.

I get cold feet/hands easily.

Honored Contributor

The problem with Uggs that you end of being  flat foot, absolutely no support and ends up being very uncomfortable.  Sorry I ever bought Bearpaws with the flat footbed -- horrible.  I never wear them unless there is over a foot of snow and don't like to wear them.Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The ones I bought today are not your typical uggs. One pair has a 3  inch heal , the other 11/2 inch. These are waterproof and water resistant. I have the caveman style. They are flat and no support at all. These are more supportive.