Honored Contributor

1. I wear readers when needed. 

2. Hardwood and tile upstairs with area and throw rugs. Carpet on stairs leading to and in the basement. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Bifocals;

Entry, kitchen and baths not carpeted.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Weird.

Honored Contributor

Trying to figure out the rationale for this pair of questions. @qualitygal are you possibly trying to gather evidence to convince a skeptical significant other to start wearing their readers and agree to put in hardwood floors?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Glasses while at home, multi-focal contact lenses when I''m out and about

All wood floors, tile in bathrooms, VLT in laundry room (luxury vinyl tile)

Such an intriguing post OP!

Trusted Contributor

I have  glasses that are primarily for reading; I find that I rarely need them, so, I don't wear them often. 
Long winded, yes😉

Yes, none of my floors are carpeted. 

Honored Contributor

Glasses, yes (blind as a bat).

Carpeting - most of my house, except for kitchen, bathrooms, and entry way.

HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I've had cataract surgery in both eyes but I still wear prescription glasses all the time for the BiFocal aspect. All but my bathroom are carpeted and I would change to all hardwoods or laminates if I could.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Yes and Yes.  Blind as a bat even with the glasses.  Need surgery, but can't do it with treatments right now.

Wanted hard wood floors in the living room, but DH wanted carpet.  Carpet does feel good during cold weather.  LOL  Plus, less dust bunnies and hidden hair. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

1.Yes

2. I had wood floors installed in my condo 15 years. I have laminate on my steps. I will never have carpet in a house again. 

Enjoy your choices