Honored Contributor

Re: Tre sent a letter to the judge

scottie ... I think her letter was on Radar O or TMZ. I saw the story, but didn't read it. She wants to go to the one that is closest to her for her daughters. Not the one that Martha went to. They are changing the one she wants to all male so I can't see that happening.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Thank you, MJ. I knew I saw it somewhere this morning.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

I hear 10CC singing ""Good Morning Judge"" in my head every time these knuckle heads go to court.

Respected Contributor

On 10/21/2014 MJ 12 said:

Her latest attorney, Stacy Ann Biacamano, sent the letter to the Judge on Teresa's behalf. Stupid! Letter can be read on radar online. Also if you google the Star-Ledger in NJ, they have the story with a link to a pdf of the letter.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/teresa-giudice-rhonj-real-housewives-new-jersey-prison-fr...

Hi MJ - Thanks for the link. It gives a different picture from other reports I've read.

Seems as though the main reason for the letter was because the court sentencing docs did not reflect what the judge said in court about Tre's incarceration site.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I caught part of RHONJ when the sentences were handed out. Most of the cast seemed outraged. Really? They broke the law, now it's time to take the punishment.

Super Contributor

Rich Wakile called her ""Felonini"" That's about the worst remark I caught except for twin Teresa in the car with her parents.

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 di-mc said:

I caught part of RHONJ when the sentences were handed out. Most of the cast seemed outraged. Really? They broke the law, now it's time to take the punishment.

I think they were all acting.

Respected Contributor

Denied! Teresa Giudice won't be able to serve her time at low-security prison where Orange Is The New Black is set... judge did not warm to her heartfelt letter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2801062/teresa-giudice-pleads-serve-time-low-security-p...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Lion said:
On 10/21/2014 MJ 12 said:

Her latest attorney, Stacy Ann Biacamano, sent the letter to the Judge on Teresa's behalf. Stupid! Letter can be read on radar online. Also if you google the Star-Ledger in NJ, they have the story with a link to a pdf of the letter.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/teresa-giudice-rhonj-real-housewives-new-jersey-prison-fr...

Hi MJ - Thanks for the link. It gives a different picture from other reports I've read.

Seems as though the main reason for the letter was because the court sentencing docs did not reflect what the judge said in court about Tre's incarceration site.

Did I read this correctly? She doesn't want to serve her time in a jail in Manhattan or Brooklyn - where the girls would be close by. She prefers a cupcake camp, even if it is in Danbury or W VA and not convenient for the girls...

It appears she is putting HER comfort above access to the children she says she loves more than life.

Am I reading this incorrectly?

Respected Contributor

I am surprised Tre didn't ask to be sent to a new unused jail!