Respected Contributor

I bought those potstickers a few months ago.  My store is always moving things around so be sure to look all over or ask for help.  Or try another store if possible.

I picked up the coconut oil body butter.  It seems nice.

Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Has anyone seen TJ's frozen pot stickers? They came in chicken, pork and vegetable, and they were so delish. I haven't seen them in years. I wish they'd come back.

I have a Trader Joe a few miles away but I actually have to limit my visits because I buy too much of things I shouldn't be buying at all. It's all so hard to resist!

@sunala Depending on how your store is laid out the TJ potstickers are next to the frozen fish in my TJ's right next to the frozen pasta dishes. I just picked up more of them. I make soup with them and we also dip them in a light soy seasoned sauce. Delicious. 

You can ask an employee and they will show you where they are. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's February

[ Edited ]

Just checked my cart and the Chicken Burrito Bowl, Veggie Patties and the Smokehouse Pulled Pork are included . . . the Kung Pao Cauliflower keeps calling my name, we'll have to discuss when we are face to face in the store . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Still have pot stickers at mine.  As someone else said maybe they just moved them.  I just finished the last of the kringle's I had purchased around the holidays.  I thought they would have lasted longer.  I cut them in serving size pieces and freeze and when we feel like a treat I take out a couple of pieces and heat up.  Does anyone know if they ever carry them other than Christmas?  My TJ's is an hour away and I don't get there as often as I would like.

Respected Contributor

They were giving out samples of the walnut shrimp at my store this week. They are too good. I can't buy them because I'd eat the entire package. I had wanted to try the tomato feta soup but they were already out. Hopefully they'll have it this week. Luckily I live less than 5 minutes from the store so am in there a couple of times a week.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's February

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

@sunala wrote:

Has anyone seen TJ's frozen pot stickers? They came in chicken, pork and vegetable, and they were so delish. I haven't seen them in years. I wish they'd come back.

I have a Trader Joe a few miles away but I actually have to limit my visits because I buy too much of things I shouldn't be buying at all. It's all so hard to resist!

@sunala Depending on how your store is laid out the TJ potstickers are next to the frozen fish in my TJ's right next to the frozen pasta dishes. I just picked up more of them. I make soup with them and we also dip them in a light soy seasoned sauce. Delicious. 

You can ask an employee and they will show you where they are. 

@kitty60-@BabyYoda -- Thank you. I'll have to look when I go back. The last few times I was there, I asked and they said they didn't carry them anymore. Who knows? I'll double check next time.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@kitty60 At my Trader Joe's they are seasonal.  I have seen them out in early November and they carry them until around Christmas.

I think I've seen them a few other times around a holiday, maybe Easter, but for the most part they are only sold in November and December.

Honored Contributor

I've occasionally phoned TJ's about ten minutes after opening in the morning, and asked them if a certain item is stocked on their shelves.  They are very helpful.  Sometimes a delivery hasn't yet arrived (certain breads), and they hold for me whatever I'm waiting (for).   Also, used to be that if the item will arrive a few days later, they will look up on their computer the other nearby stores which have the item in stock, etc.  Very helpful employees at TJ's.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).