Honored Contributor

For those of you who think tracking is the sacred "be all, end all" of the shipping process, I want to present the tracking on one of my packages that I received today.  It was shipped straight USPS.  There was nothing unusual about the package.  I just printed the tracking a couple of minutes ago.  A duplicte item has been sent, which I'll return upon its arrival.  It says, "Shipping information received by UPS mail innovations".  Dated 11/21/2018.

Screenshot_20181128-181255.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

When I did data input, we called that fat fingers.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

For those of you who think tracking is the sacred "be all, end all" of the shipping process, I want to present the tracking on one of my packages that I received today.  It was shipped straight USPS.  There was nothing unusual about the package.  I just printed the tracking a couple of minutes ago.  A duplicte item has been sent, which I'll return upon its arrival.  It says, "Shipping information received by UPS mail innovations".  Dated 11/21/2018.

Screenshot_20181128-181255.jpg

I have had the same thing on a ring that I haven't even recieved yet, that was supposed to be here two days ago.

I have had it a few more times too.