Honored Contributor

Re: Topcashback declining QVC Purchses

[ Edited ]

@BeeChee wrote:

@Shelbelle  .....which 5 sites do you use?  I only started using these types of sites recently and I only know of TopCashback and Mr. Rebates.

Smiley Happy

Hello, I use, Top Cashback, Mr Rebates, Extrabux, Rakuten, Be Frugal, RetailMeNot. guess that is 6 , not 5. 

They all function in pretty much the same way. 

I also used to use ShopAtHome but stopped, their CS was just terrible.  Happy to help you if I can. 

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee wrote:

@Shelbelle  .....which 5 sites do you use?  I only started using these types of sites recently and I only know of TopCashback and Mr. Rebates.

Smiley Happy

@BeeChee - I know you didn't tag me, but the only one I use is Rakuten. I've never had an issue with them. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Rakuten has good CS, but their rates are usually on the low end. 

Contributor

My husband and I both use Mypoints and have had QVC purchases subtracted from our payouts today. 

Occasional Contributor

I use MyPoints & I had the points revoked from 4 of my QVC purchases yesterday.  I also had 7 QVC purchases that were pending, and they all disappeared from MyPoints yesterday, as well.  People who go through Swagbucks for rebate points also had all of their QVC points removed, as well.  I've also had an ongoing problem with HSN purchases since the beginning of the year.  I generally go through MyPoints, & receive the email confirmation saying I've received pending points.  They'll list on my account as "pending", but within a day, the pending points are removed. 

The last time I purchased from HSN, I tried going through Mr. Rebates, and the same thing happened---received the email for pending points, they listed on my account, & were then removed the next day.  I emailed them & was told that that generally occurs if an order was returned, if a coupon outside of Mr. Rebates was used,  or if the customer was active on a window outside of Mr. Rebates & HSN found out another site should be credited.  None of these things occured.

Since in all of these cases, the sites originally posted the points, I have to assume it's QVC  & HSN that are then deciding to revoke the points.

Respected Contributor

I use TCB primarily and generally don't have many problems. I just went and checked and every single purchase (20) from QVC since 3/1 have been declined. You can bet your bottom dollar they're going to be hearing from me...and I may not be too nice about it. That's BS.  

Occasional Contributor

QVC really needs to address this since it's happening to all recent purchases on multiple sites.  I highly doubt all the sites spontaneously decided to revoke points at the same time.  This has to be something on QVC's/HSN's end.  My husband did call QVC's customer service about this, but they had no answers. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting.  I only use Rakuten and while I read this thread, I didn't think too much about it.

Someone started a thread on the I Love QVC Facebook group saying they're missing $$ for QVC purchases on Rakuten so I  just looked and so am I!  I've only made one purchase from QVC this year and while it had shown in my Rakuten account after I made the purchase, it is no longer there.

My HSN purchases are still there (have only ordered a few things this year) but the amount on one looks much smaller than it did last week.

When you are looking at Rakuten, is there a section to look at for deductions or do you have to figure it out on your own?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My only issue with Mr Rebates is that usually their percentage rate is slim to none, TCB can be as much as 2 or 3 times their rate. I use 6 different sites, and always go with the highest one. 

My issue with them is they don't shop where I shop. I usually can't find the vendor I'm looking for.

I read somewhere that some rebate places will only honor the first payment if you're on EZ pay or like plans.

Regular Contributor

I have had topcash refused several purchased from HSN.  They claimed that I used a different site, but I received an email from them showing the purchase.  I have wrote to them several time, nothing.  I will not use them again....