Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yay!   Mine are back too.  Thanks!

New Contributor

This also happened to me for March and April purchases.  I tried submitting missing claims to Topcashback and was successful in getting some money issued, not nearly all of it.  They only allow one transaction per claim which is ridiculous, as it it is a lot of work matching the QVC item to the correct item listed on TC.  It seems to happen three days before the money is to become payable (I have figured out that a certain month's worth of transactions become payable on the 17th of the second month following) and so far this has happened twice.

I did submit a general ticket complaining about the whole month's worth of transactions and received a very generic response that TC does not receive reasons why retailers decline purchases and I should submit missing cash tickets.  Again, each transaction must be submitted separately!  So much work and so little success.

My HSN transactions are still paying so, I think it must be something that QVC is doing as it is getting ready to release the funds to "payable" status.  Unfortunately there is no way to speak with anyone.  SO FRUSTRATED!

New Contributor

No, they do not get restored.  This has now happened to me two months in a row.

New Contributor

And you submitted individual cases but, they simply restored all of yours?  Good for you but, not for me.  I am so frustrated because this is the second months worth of transactions all declined.  I wish I could get through to someone who sees that I am not alone in this and it is not just a transaction here and there.  Obviously I am purchasing far too much on QVC...too much work to continually submit claims...

Trusted Contributor

Just in case anyone is shopping today, QVC rebate amount on topcashback is 10%, which is high for them.