Respected Contributor

I used to have Rakutan but then my old browser would not accept them. Undated but deciding which one to go with now...any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

Re: Top cash back discounter?

I've used Rakutan for several years and I get a rebate check several times a year. I joined Top Cash back over a year ago and have yet to receive a rebate check so I stopped using it. I realize the rebate is usually larger with Top cash but if you can't get your money what good is it?

Respected Contributor

I use both Rakuten and Mr Rebates.

Respected Contributor

I use whichever site is giving the biggest rebate. For some of the sites, you have to request payment. For others, it is sent automatically. They all have different rules, but the info is easy to find. Most of the sites have a FAQ section. You often have to choose how you want your money sent: PayPal, check, etc. I've had snafus with all of them, but CS has made it right every time on every site, so I use them all. I use Mr. Rebates, Retailmenot, Topcashback, and Rakuten. One always needs to read the "fine print" on every rebate as there can sometimes be exclusions.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoeswrote:

I've used Rakutan for several years and I get a rebate check several times a year. I joined Top Cash back over a year ago and have yet to receive a rebate check so I stopped using it. I realize the rebate is usually larger with Top cash but if you can't get your money what good is it?

You have to request payment from Topcashback.

Super Contributor

I mostly use Ibotta, online and at local stores, especially grocery stores.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes. You have to request a check from Topcashback. You don't get it automatically. I wait until I have a considerable amount accumulated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use topcashback or befrugal. It depends on who is giving back the higher percentage.

Honored Contributor

I use Top Cashback, Mr Rebates, Rakuten, Be Frugal, Retail Me Not, extrabux, whoever is offering the highest percentsge at the time of my purchase. They all work in the same way.