Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Marp  I have found that TCB is much slower than Mr Rebates or Rakuten, once I receive my payout - and they claim it can take 4 months! - I'll never use them again. 

@rockygems123,  that is why I've resisted using them but recently posters have been reporting faster payouts once requested.  I still have no idea how long it takes TCB to receive the customer funds.

Since TCB isn't as widespread as other services and generally has higher rebates I suspect part of the delays has to do with the priority their companies give TCB in comparison to more active rebaters.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Top Cashback

[ Edited ]

I use Top Cashback all the time as long as their rebate at the time of my pruchase is the highest percentage. i started with them in 2017, and made my first claim for my money this past January, it was over $200, got it immediately, I took it in the form of a Walmart gift card and made a few extra dollars on it, no trouble getting it or using it. I highly recommend them .only negative part is that sometimes their CS is slow in responding to questions. But for the most part their percentages are often the highest. This weekend they are offering a special promotion, spend $10 on a purchase, they will give you $3 extra in your rebate. You have to activate the extra money on their site before making a purchase. 

Honored Contributor

I almost always use TCB because their rebates tend to be consistently much higher. I've never noticed a lag in getting payments and like that I can withdraw whenever I reach $25 instead of waiting for a quarterly payment or the end of the month. I don't even buy that much but I usually get $50 a month because the rebates are so good. 

Honored Contributor

10% back from the Q ends on Tues, 3/31