Honored Contributor

10% rebate back now for 5 days, except on Electronics

Honored Contributor

Just another reminder on free shipping day, another bonus!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @I don’t use TopCashBack; they never pay me. I make sure to use as instructed but it doesn’t work for me. Not worth it to bother trying when all the other cash back apps are a sure thing.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shelbelle @I don’t use TopCashBack; they never pay me. I make sure to use as instructed but it doesn’t work for me. Not worth it to bother trying when all the other cash back apps are a sure thing.

I use all the rebate sites, had my bad moments with all of them, find Top Cashback to be no different. They often offer the highest percentages, I hate to not get the most out of it. Once in a while they also offer a bonus deal, like if you make a $40 purchase on any site they will top off your rebate by as much as another $8. I have really made a lot of money off of them. 

Honored Contributor

BTW, the worst experiences I have had were with Shop At Home, terrible service all the way around, I stopped using them a few years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I use all the rebate sites, had my bad moments with all of them, find Top Cashback to be no different. They often offer the highest percentages, I hate to not get the most out of it. Once in a while they also offer a bonus deal, like if you make a $40 purchase on any site they will top off your rebate by as much as another $8. I have really made a lot of money off of them. 

@Shelbelle 

They offer a lot but they don’t pay me a penny so they might as well not offer a thing. Taking a cash back deal that offers less but pays me is a better deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Top Cashback and the Q

[ Edited ]

went back to look at my earnings from topcashback during the month of december just from qvc.......with all of the bonus rebates they had offered i was able to get $38 back just from qvc for december alone......this is not including other retailers i shopped at online via topcashback.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

For some reason I let my Top Cashback acct accumulate, I dont with the other rebate sites. I looked today and I had over $200 available, I asked to collect it in a Walmart gift card, since I shop there for much of my groceries. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

For some reason I let my Top Cashback acct accumulate, I dont with the other rebate sites. I looked today and I had over $200 available, I asked to collect it in a Walmart gift card, since I shop there for much of my groceries. 

@Shelbelle 

i like to let mine accumulate also from topcashback, mr rebates, and retailmenot. ebates i dont have a choice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

i like to let mine accumulate also from topcashback, mr rebates, and retailmenot. ebates i dont have a choice.

Funny, I never allow the others to accumulate, I take $10 when it is there in Mr R and $25 in Be Frugal, when it is there. Also $10 from Extrabux and $5 from Rakuten, I love to get checks coming in mail all the time. you geared up for tonite, making me very nervous!!