Esteemed Contributor

CONTINUATION OF "I TRY NOT TO"

11.   "Honestly officer, I wouldn't have pulled over had I known you were going to criticize me."

12.   The DMV was crowded and noisy as ever.  When finally I got to the window, I asked the clerk, "Does the never-ending line of loud people ever drive you crazy?  She shook her head, "We call it security,"

13.   A woman called the Colorado State Division of Wildlife regarding a snake in her backyard.  "Can you describe it?" she was asked.  "Yes,"she said.  "It's long and thin."

14.   Scene:  Me driving by a Taco Bell sign.:  Now Hiring Managers. (Two weeks later...)  Sign:  Now Hiring Managers.  Background Checks Required.

15.   The bean soup I ordered was mostly water.  I decided to tell the waitress.  "This soup is awful," I said.  "I know," she said, "I don't like the bean soup either."

16.   My goal for 2019 was to lose 10 pounds---only 15 to go.

17.   Ate a salad for dinner...mostly croutons and tomatoes...really, just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce...and cheese,,,FINE, it was a pizza...I ate a pizza.

18.   How to prepare Tofu (OK Kale)

1.  Throw it in the trash.

2.  Grill some meat.

19.   I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web...

20.   I don't mean to brag,,,I finished my 14 day diet food...in 3 hours and 2 minutes.

21.   A recent study has been found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: CONTINUATION OF "I TRY NOT TO"

@Lindsays Grandma  Really enjoy your post 😄

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the fun and chuckles!  It is always welcome !

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma they say laughter is the best medicine...thanks for giving me my meds today!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw a funny one today.

Add coconut oil to kale. It makes it easier to scrape into the trash. 

Personally I've always liked kale...even as a child. 

Keepin' it real.