Honored Contributor

Today only 16% back on HSN from Top Cashback, combined with free shipping !! Not valid on electronics. 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Choco-Nouvo, so I was thrilled to see 16% cashback!!!

Valued Contributor

16% - wow! I'll have to see what I need. Thank you @Shelbelle .

Trusted Contributor

I got the craft supplies from my bag. It also had free shipping yesterday, so I saved $11.00.

More free shipping today, but I didn't check the Top Cash Back.

Frequent Contributor

Just checked my Topcashback account. HSN declined my order/$$!! Are some items excluded from the offer??

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball wrote:

Just checked my Topcashback account. HSN declined my order/$$!! Are some items excluded from the offer??

Did you use a coupon code that was not posted on the Top Cashback site, often if you do that, the rebate is declined. 

Respected Contributor

@lovesfootball wrote:

I've had a lot of problems with HSN and TopCash.  My transactions would show up on both TopCash and HSN but HSN would decline them. ($200+ in cash rebates were declined) TopCash investigated a number of times for me and I had numerous chats with them.

Apparently a lot of transactions were declined by many users for no apparent reason.  The only suggestion I was given was to clean out my cookies.  I did and the last month or so, all my transaction are pending, as opposed to declined.

Honored Contributor

I can truthfully say that I have not had any issues with Top Cashback getting my rebates from HSN. they usually appear in my account as pending in just a couple of hours after purchasing.