Trusted Contributor

I doubt this...seriously.

Imagine the shake up in the "church" alone if this actually happened.

Respected Contributor
He has a new Mission Impossible movie coming out 7/31. It will be interesting to see what TMZ reports.
Honored Contributor

Considering the source, I highly doubt this.  Cruise is a deeply devout Scientologist.  Not just religiously, but very much in the administration of the church.  He is a fevered convert and  an evangelist with his Sci Fi films.  There is nobody that could be more committed to that church.

Honored Contributor

I find it hard to believe, also.  He just isn't too bright and he fell for their nutty stuff, hook, line and skinker.  I'm thinking here of when he spouted off about post-pregnancy depression.  He couldn't even understand the basics about the medical condition, instead he went after women.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I don't think he will leave..just my thoughts

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor
If you read rob lowe's first book Stories i Only Tell My Friends he only briefly mentions tom cruise and he doesn't really say it but I took it as tom cruise was really a lot more into his career than the other actors who were starting out at the same time. Maybe that's part of why the way he is.
Honored Contributor

All I can think of is how lucky Nicole Kidman was to get away from him when she did.  Now she has a wonderful, loving, adorable husband and two children, and her adopted children have reunited with her.  I was never a fan if TC even before it came out about his association with this organization.

Anyone who watched the HBO special on Scientology knows how involved TC is in that cult.  He is their mascot and an integral part of that crazy institution.  They will never let him go.  He laughs like a maniac when speaking about it.  He's really scary.

Poor Katie and Suri still have to deal with it.  My heart goes out to them.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986