Honored Contributor

Today, I get to listen to the new CD's that came yesterday. I'm looking forward to this...I'll do it after my little one is at the groomers.  I got Lady Antebellum "On This Winter's Night" and Il Volo "The Christmas Album".  If you're in the fall mood, this is my mood.  I also found a Barbra Strisand CD for Christmas, that had been my FIL's, that I didn't even realize we had. So I'll listen to that too.

I sure hope we get the requested music forum I've asked for and others have said they'd like too. Guess by the end of Sept. we'll know something. Music soothes the savage beast they say, and some days that's me. LOL

Have a good day, listen to your favorite music!

Honored Contributor

Beast?  You?  Never!  LOL  Enjoy your music today. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   Here's a suggestion.  I don't know where you purchased your CD's, but you can get the best deals on them through Amazon.  I find any CD I want there at varying prices depending on whether they are new or used.......but the used ones have always been fine too.  The S&H is always 3.99, but the CD's can be as cheap as $2.......the most I ever spent was on a new release for $9.99.

Laura loves cats!