Honored Contributor

So I have 2 types of crafts you could say, that I do, I did some of each today.  But, I decided what someone suggested yesterday, and shopped my stash.  Been balling my yarn, which for me, makes it easier to crochet, and updates me on what I have, so I don't buy more or some of what I don't think I have.

Kind of did that in my closet the other day too.  Just watch some of the YT videos on getting things in order.  If you're like me, it's like letting the crazies out the door.  I'm a crazy after a few of those videos.  I'm forever arranging and rearranging my stuff.  Did that as a kid with viewmasters too.  LOL.

Any other craziers besides me out there?  LOL

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   Hah! The constant rearranging. 👋

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Keep all the stray balls.  Someday a project using them all would be nice.  Sort of a coat of many colors affair.  Then you can always remember special projects.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal - start making granny squares with your stash. They are quick to crochet and the blocks will add up quickly. Before you know it, you will have enough for a blanket.

Contributor

Great idea.  Thanks.

@Still Raining wrote:

Keep all the stray balls.  Someday a project using them all would be nice.  Sort of a coat of many colors affair.  Then you can always remember special projects.

Honored Contributor

Small, golf ball size balls of yarn look really pretty piled into a wood carved bread bowl on the coffee table.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal know you're talking about yarn but I do the same thing with my scrapbooking supplies.  Its great esp when I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while.  It reminds me of all the stuff that I have and then I usually get inspired or get in the mood to start a new project.  Everything feels new again!

Honored Contributor

I'm a fellow organizer and rearranger for sure. Always adjusting and fixing the little twigs in my nest.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Small, golf ball size balls of yarn look really pretty piled into a wood carved bread bowl on the coffee table.

@Kachina624 

Until SOMEONE decides to make a mushy, wet, chewtoy out of them!

💙 for Winston.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  Yes, there's always that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment