Esteemed Contributor

I know there has been plenty of posts on this program, but today I had to walk away from watching. It is getting dumber and dumber. Rosie has been out sick now that Whoopi is back. I think they were both talking over contracts. Said they do not get along.

I have to say, I use to like Whoopi, but she has been acting so strange the last couple of days since she came back. Rosie is much better at being the main person than her. She use to be good, Whoopi that is, but she is not making sense now.

This could be a rerun because of the snow, I don't watch all the time, just when I get on the treadmill. Have been switching to THE TALK NOW AT 100 AND JEPORDY. Can't take the stupidity on the View, even on the treadmill

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have said this before: Even though I like Whoopie, I don't care for her on the View. Rosie O. is a much better moderator, and much more fun. I think Whoopie came back too soon because her strange behavior made me think she was still on pain meds or something.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to say, I didn't see the View today because it was pre-empted for storm coverage.

Respected Contributor

Whoopi has been acting drugged since she came back.

I always liked her until The View, she is too bossy to the others, and the viewers for me.

Like our views are wrong if they are not her view.

Hey- kind of like here sometimes!

Respected Contributor

It wasn't on in the NYC market due to snow coverage.

Maybe it's her medication, but since Whoopi returned she is extra boisterous.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I prefer Rosie O moderating.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't on here due to weather. Looks like regular programming has returned. Hoping for afternoon ""Jeopardy"" !!!

Super Contributor

It is definitely partly reruns and partly predone in case the storm caused problems. Whoopie has been acting strangely lately because I believe she is on pain killers due to the herniated disk.

Trusted Contributor

Today was the worst View I ever saw.... Whoopie was unwatchable.

Respected Contributor

Glad I am not the only one who thinks Rosie is a much better host on the View then Whoopi. I will never understand how she got to be the leader on the View. She always has to have her say-so and thinks she is correct. Truth fully I think Rosie is a lot smarter and her words of expressing thoughts and views are far better then Whoopi's. I thought the show today was so far out that the only part I really thought was worth while to watch was Rosie and Barbara. I do like Nicole Wallace. Wish Rosie would get her own show.

Honored Contributor

I hate to say it, because I do like Whoopi Goldberg, but Rosie O really DID do a better job as moderator than Whoopi. It was very pleasant to watch every day.

I can totally understand that WG needs to take the meds. Back pain, and especially with that type of condition, is horrific. But, unfortunately, she seems to be the type of person who gets big and loud when she's buzzing.

I also find her to not be very gracious. Not only did she not mention a single word, last Tuesday when she returned, thanking Rosie O for subbing when she was gone, and doing a great job, she didn't even say anything yesterday except 'Rosie is sick' and moved on. Wouldn't you say something like 'thinking about you and hoping you are well and back soon'?

I don't know - I'm just getting a weird vibe and I also don't do well with people being THAT overbearing.

I'm just now watching today's episode and she just said 'both Rosies aren't here' and that was it. I'm also missing Mario. Smiley Happy