Regular Contributor

I have watches the long presentations for this product.  For as many herbs and veggies it is suppose to contain where is the fiber?  These veggies are full of fiber but obviously not in this configuration.  Fiber is a very necessary part of our diet and to spend $79 plus on these gummies is wasting money when vegggies can be bought for much less.

Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy,  I have not watched a presentation so don't know if they are presenting this as a supplement or replacement.  If it is a supplement, essentially a vitamin gummy, then it wouldn't need fiber.  However, if they are presenting it as a replacement then you are correct, there should be adequate fiber.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@dmeasy    It's all about convenience.  Almost nobody is going to buy bushels and bushels of greens and process them.  They will, however, pop one of those nasty looking things into their mouth.  I swear though, I don't understand how they get all those nutrients in that one little gummy.   Think how big they'd be if they included fiber. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I have watches the long presentations for this product.  For as many herbs and veggies it is suppose to contain where is the fiber?  These veggies are full of fiber but obviously not in this configuration.  Fiber is a very necessary part of our diet and to spend $79 plus on these gummies is wasting money when vegggies can be bought for much less.

@dmeasy 

If your diet is important to you, you should be getting your fiber from natural sources, NOT gummies or "candy".   

Honored Contributor

All this stuff equates the same with me as when I used to go to a health Dr.

Wed all lay in lounge chairs hooked up to IV's.

I could feel warmth in my body as the vitamin's coursed through me.

Looking back it was surreal.  My Dr recommended it.  Little did I know it was the start of IGG.

I think if people feels like it helps...all good.