Honored Contributor

What a beautiful day ,sunny and warm  trying to be outside with my dogs, and we have a invasion of the lady bugs,all over the house,in your hair!!Woman Surprised

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I just returned from Maine, about 2 weeks ago actually.  It really was picture perfect weather, some color change but not fully.  Great time to visit Maine.  I was told the color change was more in northern Maine.  

Honored Contributor

Today in NY it is in the 60's and sunny, perfect fall weather. The leaves are turning and it is beautiful ! 🌞🍁🌞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue , I live on the coast, southern maine ,quite alot of color here.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I love lady bugs but not in my hair.They are supposed to bring good luck

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  I used to live in Northern Maine (some family members live in Presque Isle but I was in Limestone). Beautiful state and wonderful people! : )

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@goldensrbest I love lady bugs but not in my hair.They are supposed to bring good luck

I did also as a kid, but today my house is covered with them, they are trying to get warm,it is 64 here.

Respected Contributor

Lucky you. Here in N.E. PA., all we have are stink bugs and the dreaded spotted lanterfly, which is pretty, but very destructive.