Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today I found out the secks of my grandbaby!

Congrats to your daughter and son-in-law, and you too !

Respected Contributor

Congratulations Irishgirl! I have heard the name Rhys before.

What a great choice for both names!

You are in for the ride of your life girlfriend!!!!

Super Contributor

Do you mind me asking how old your daughter is? I noticed on the beauty forum you said you were 43. We are the same age.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/20/2014 Hippie Chic said:

Do you mind me asking how old your daughter is? I noticed on the beauty forum you said you were 43. We are the same age.

My daughter is 24. I had her when I was a baby!! It looks like she will be 25 when the baby arrives.

Thank you so much Faeriemoon, Lila Belle and Scottie!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

How exciting!!!

Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

My daughter is 24. I had her when I was a baby!! It looks like she will be 25 when the baby arrives.

Thats nice. I was a young mom too. My oldest just turned 18. I was 25. Congratulations
on your grandson.

Esteemed Contributor

Thats nice. I was a young mom too. My oldest just turned 18. I was 25. Congratulations
on your grandson.

She was definitely a "surprise". I was on antibiotics for strep throat while I was on BC. I didn't know you couldn't take both. If I had waited and seen how hard parenthood was, I don't think I ever would have had one so it worked out the way it should have. Thank you so much Hippie Chic and Grade1 Teach!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

Congrats, Irshgrl!! Love the name! Cool for a little boy and distinguishing for a man{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Your only 43? Wow, when I'm a grandma I'll LOOK like a grandma! (Apologies to all the grandmas out there Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

on your grandson.

She was definitely a "surprise". I was on antibiotics for strep throat while I was on BC. I didn't know you couldn't take both. If I had waited and seen how hard parenthood was, I don't think I ever would have had one so it worked out the way it should have. Thank you so much Hippie Chic and Grade1 Teach!

Mine was a surprise as well. lol. Looking back, I am sure you and I wouldnt change a thing. But parenthood is hard at any age. You dont know until your in it. What is the baby going to call you?

Esteemed Contributor

on your grandson.

Mine was a surprise as well. lol. Looking back, I am sure you and I wouldnt change a thing. But parenthood is hard at any age. You dont know until your in it. What is the baby going to call you?

My daughter called my mom gram gram. I like that. I don't mind being called grandma, I earned it. My daughter thinks I should go by "glamma" since I am so into makeup, hair and in the beauty business but I think that sounds like a grandma who can't handle being a grandma.

Thank you so much Ive Been Framed. I have loved this name forever but never got to use it because I only had one child. I really didn't think they would use it. I know they liked the name Sterling too but I am thrilled they picked Finn. They surprised me today with that.

JFK