Esteemed Contributor

I’m so tired of the rain in Pennsylvania. We have not had one week of no rain I swear for over a year!  Ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

I LHeartVE summer.  I like to be warm.  I can handle humidity.  Not a fan of cold!!!

Anything below 74* and I need earmuffs.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

When I lived in the Great State of Michigan, I did not mind summer at all.  Once I moved here to Oklahoma, I learned the true meaning of HEAT AND HUMIDITY!!  I hate it here from Memorial Day until Labor Day.  

And this year with all of the tornadoes, it is even worse!  We are under a severe thunderstorm warning as I type and it is POURING!!

We have not even opened our pool yet due to the rain!!

#PLEASEMAKEITLABORDAY

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

I hate summer. It is still ok in NJ so far. We had a 90 degree day Sunday? but it didn’t feel like 90 to me. I am already dreaming of fall lol🌸

I hate summer also! Here in NJ, where I live, we've already had some horribly humid days! So humid you could still feel it in the house even with the ac on. Give me winter and snow anytime!☃️❄🌬

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@brandiwine  would love to be having snow and cold Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@nana59   im lookin forward to Fall  Smiley Happy  and Winter  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@spiderw   i agree so much with all you said.   i cant take too many days in a row of the high humidity. have to stay indoors.  dont feel like doing much in the heat.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Summer is my very least favorite season! Hard to deal with it.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm   lol about the ear muffs Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm,

I think the same way!   I love West Virginia all the time, but summers are just great here.  

We too have had a lot of rain for the last few years, and sometimes rainy days do interfere with the plans we make, but rain just makes this state lush and green, and more beautiful!    Being surrounded by woods, I would rather be wet than bone dry and under the dangers of fires.   Anyone with a well as their main water supply dreads the thought of turning the spigot on and not having water, and that has not been the case here for about 4 years.   

Extreme heat and humidity is very rare here in the mountain state.