Respected Contributor

Re: Threads Gone But Not Forgotten-Just for Fun

On 4/14/2015 Frau K said: The Burt Reynolds one from last night. Didn't last long here but it was good.

I just saw that thread a little while ago. Wonder why it was closed comment but left up if the picture was the problem?

THat wasn't the original picture that appeared in the magazine btw.

Respected Contributor

Bacon flavored toothpaste Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

one of the funniest was the one where people posted about What they thought the Queen carries in that purse she always has on her arm.
Super Contributor

On 4/17/2015 KathyPet said: one of the funniest was the one where people posted about What they thought the Queen carries in that purse she always has on her arm.

I do remember that one. lol

serenna: Bacon anything is always a good one.

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2015 scotttie said:
On 4/14/2015 Frau K said: The Burt Reynolds one from last night. Didn't last long here but it was good.

I just saw that thread a little while ago. Wonder why it was closed comment but left up if the picture was the problem?

THat wasn't the original picture that appeared in the magazine btw.

Gee - let me go out on a limb here - it was my thread so............

But the real pic did get posted - the first one was wrong but the right one did get posted - or did that get removed?

Esteemed Contributor

The ongoing thread which contains specific wardrobe and accessory selections right down to jewelry and eye shadow colors for performing such important functions as going to the nursery to pick flowers or spending the day at home folding laundry. It is important to look well dressed when the mailman comes. If it is written tongue in cheek it's brilliant. If it is intended to be taken seriously then It wins the FOM award.