Trusted Contributor

Those that coimplain about QVC processing and shipping

I honestly never have had an issue.  They are pretty quick and timely with their processing and shipping.  A couple mix ups were always given immediate attention when I call CS. 

In comparison with Evine and HSN, QVC ranks #1 in my book.

I ordered an item of clothing from Evine on 7/10 and expected DD was 7/19.  On 7/23 it was still showing as processing.  I called them and their CS said they would send a message to their warehouse and I would get an email from them which I never did.  Order status now says it shipped but I still don't have it.

I also put in an order for my mother of four items on the 7/21 and they are still processing.  I have rarely ordered from them and I remember it taking somewhat longer, but not as long as this. 

Thumbs up QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Those that coimplain about QVC processing and shipping

I used to order something from QVC and get it (usually) within 3 days.  Now it takes so long I often forget what I've ordered.

It's like Christmas when it comes!  This is my opinion, I think it takes way too long.

I order a lot from Amazon Prime, it's free and I always get it within 3 days (sometimes even quicker).  I also order from Chewy (cat food) and I immediately get an email it's on it's way!

Need I go on?  OK, I will.  I've ordered from Jet.com (same thing, quick).  

OK, I'll stop.  I think you get the idea.  I will say no one is longer than HSN (not necessarily a compliment).  It's taken on the average of almost 2 weeks to get things from HSN.  I think I understand why......because they then send it to the seller and it eventually goes out from there.  I won't go into 'busting' on HSN but I will say I don't order much from them.

I think there is no comparison between QVC and HSN (as far as I'm concerned).  In my book, QVC is head over heels ahead of HSN in every department.  Period.

Phew!  Now I'll go sit down and shut up on the subject of shipping...

Honored Contributor

I prefer HSN over the Q for numerous reasons. I can order from HSN and receive my order in 3-5 days. Never a problem and if I return an item my credit shows within a week!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Disney used to be bad....would take a week before it was sent out.....

Ordered something Friday...shipped today......no complaints...

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know how retailer Ulla Popken can get an order to me in the desert of New Mexico from their warehouse in Germany in less than 3 days.  I order on a Sunday night and it's here Wednesday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Amazon should have a school on the subject of processing and delivery. They are aces.

Valued Contributor

I almost always get my QVC items in less than a week.   

It took Nordsrrom a week to deliver something.  I’m sure the delay was because Of their Anniversary Sale 

Frequent Contributor

I do not order from Evine.  I order from QVC and HSN only. HSN is the very best. I can return an item to HSN and by the end of the next week sometimes sooner, the refund is already taken care of.  It takes QVC sometimes 2 billing cycles to get my account credited.  WHY?  Customer Service is going down and  prices are going UP....

Spoiler

New Contributor

Because they have a warehouse in the U.S, too.  

Honored Contributor

I think everyplace has their glitches.  I generally don't have any issues with getting orders from QVC either but I don't order a ton.  But they are horrible with crediting returns.  It takes a very long time.

Last week I ordered something from Amazon and with Prime I was supposed to have it in 2 days.  I paid expedited shipping because I wanted to make sure I received it because it was for a b-day.  It took 5 days for me to receive it.  I'm sure it doesn't happen often but Amazon failed on that one.

Evine is hit or miss with shipping.

HSN is the best with both shipping and crediting returns.