Honored Contributor

Re: Those Who Admired the Sartorial Style of Dr. Deborah Birx - You Are Not Alone

This will be deleted, but how she dresses is all she's got going for her right now.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Those Who Admired the Sartorial Style of Dr. Deborah Birx - You Are Not Alone

Dr. Birx is a thorough, consummate professional and a top expert. It is truly dizzying to witness some people turn on her, with some ludicrously painting her as a *— * because she offered an analysis that worst case Coronavirus models may *not* be coming true.

Dr. Birx: Coronavirus Data Doesn't Match The Doomsday Predictions

Respected Contributor

I don't care what she wears. Honestly, the fashion forum bugs me because people are always reducing women to what they wear when they are on important trips or engagements. I love fashion, but who cares what Dr. Birx is wearing at a press conference or what Kate/Meghan are wearing at charity events?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Dr. Birx is a thorough, consummate professional and a top expert. It is truly dizzying to witness some people turn on her, with some ludicrously painting her as a *— * because she offered an analysis that worst case Coronavirus models may *not* be coming true.

Dr. Birx: Coronavirus Data Doesn't Match The Doomsday Predictions

It's the spin that is dizzying -- and so very dangerous in that it can cause some to lessen their being as careful.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Ever since Dr Birx became "Debbie" I take her words with less credibility. Dr Fauci has not become 'Tony".

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Ever since Dr Birx became "Debbie" I take her words with less credibility. Dr Fauci has not become 'Tony".

I'm not positive but I think I did hear Dr Fauci referred to as Tony yesterday, @reiki604.  The credibility of so many once respected people has sure gone downhill.

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I'm sure she's under a lot of pressure. Dr. Fauci too. Must be an impossible situation.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Sorry but I do not care one bit what she or any of them wears. 

Dr Fauci I read is almost 80 years old and I was really surprised about that, he looks so much younger! 

What I read said too that he runs every day to keep healthy and reduce stress.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

This will be deleted, but how she dresses is all she's got going for her right now.  

@GingerPeach 

And yesterday, in that black outfit, she didn't even have that going for her.

But what came out of her mouth was of more concern to me.

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@reiki604 

Oh, Dr. Fauci has been called "Tony".  More than a few times.