Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

With my luck I would put it on my head and hair would start growing out of my chin!

What clever, funny posters you all are.......Thanks, Ford, for bringing this to our attention......put some great laughs into this oppressive day that us Jersey girls are sharing..

Honored Contributor

BuWahahaha.... I immediately thought of that I Love Lucy episode where Ricky thought he was losing his hair (and he wasn't) but Lucy couldn't convince him of that and decided to try the grossest, messiest, most absurd products and concoctions out there to try to get Ricky to stop.,...  Woman LOLWoman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

.image.jpg

@Q4u:  You're referring to this. Strangely similar to the product they were selling last night, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

My girlfriend's husband bought her one for Christmas (?????) two years ago. I dropped in one day recently when she had it on. We had a good howl. I asked her if it was helping grow new hair and she said, "No, but hope springs eternal." We howled again.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

handygal...  that's it~!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: This thing grows hair?

[ Edited ]

Now let's see if the testimonials come in that it is working, poeple with thinning hair wil lbe clamoring for it at any price, but I did think it was funny. Same principle as the Hair Max, just the selling point here is that is hands free use. But, they reallly dont need to be selling both, do they??

Also reminded me of Lucy, the episode where she got the trophy cup stuck on her head.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

With my luck I would put it on my head and hair would start growing out of my chin!

What clever, funny posters you all are.......Thanks, Ford, for bringing this to our attention......put some great laughs into this oppressive day that us Jersey girls are sharing..

You're mighty welcome, Danky.  We have at least another week of this weather.  I just do not go out in it. 

Yes, the ladies of this BB are a comical bunch.  I always enjoy their funny comments too! 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Now let's see if the testimonials come in that it is working, poeple with thinning hair wil lbe clamoring for it at any price, but I did think it was funny. Same principle as the Hair Max, just the selling point here is that is hands free use. But, they reallly dont need to be selling both, do they??

Also reminded me o fLucy, the episode where she got the trophy cup stuck on her head.

image.jpg

@Shelbelle:  Hilarious!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the laughs.  Keep em coming posters. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Frequent Contributor

I'm not going to read all these stupid posts, but obviously, those posting have not experienced any hair loss. If you have, you'd not be laughing!!!

My hair loss is only in the area of my bangs, buy I've been aware of any and all treatments available!  I have the Hairmax comb, which is a pain to use everyday, and I've been using monoxidil for a year and a half. If this unit works, the money is not too much to pay!!!