Valued Contributor

^^^^ thanks Melissa

Valued Contributor

I don't know who these posters are. I wonder how many weeks I've been gone

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't get why people are so bothered with children?

If anyone on here can honestly say their children always sat quietly with their hands folded they are not being honest.

Every child has acted up in public at some point as in crying or begging for candy at the checkout etc.

And believe it or not they have grown up to be amazing adults.

Well anyway, I am appalled by grown ups being rude (on their cellphones for one and drinking for two).

But I can honestly say that I have never been appalled by a child.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I don't think the sign was meant to hurt anyone's feelings. It might have been the store owner(s) way of trying to tell parents to not let their children run around and break things.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Whomever puts that sign up doesn't have children. Love has nothing to do with mood, personality, or behavior. Sometimes defects, disease and medication can cause behavior problems as much as anything else and people need to be more tolerant. After all, you were a small child once yourself, and you know it isn't permanent.

Esteemed Contributor

You are on a roll, Jocelyn33!!! Love those!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

I don't think the sign was meant to hurt anyone's feelings. It might have been the store owner(s) way of trying to tell parents to not let their children run around and break things.

For example: I was a merchandiser for some high end stores at one time. I had set up some displays one day and along came 2 children with their mother. Well these children decided it would be fun to run thru my display and knock everything off...onto the floor. They ran thru the display with their hands out and knocked everything I had set up onto the floor and their mother...well after I asked them to stop...she did nothing...ignored what they had done and kept shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I don't see it!?