Honored Contributor

When I got dressed, I absently pulled up my pants (I did button the top button)  I looked down puzzled why all the buttons on my pants were sill buttoned.  That's how skinny my hips are.  I just yanked them up with out thinking. Which means the last time I wore those pants, I pulled them down totally buttoned.  Then I pulled out a belt in case my pants fall down.

Then I went to the computer, getting my things out to start work.  I worked for a while, (about an hour) then realized it was Saturday.  It's been one of those days.....

You'd thing after nearly a year of working from home, I would remember these things....but I don't.

Respected Contributor

It was almost noon yesterday before I realized it was Friday, and not Thursday yesterday.  

I am really losing track of the calendar the longer this pandemic goes on!

Respected Contributor

I've been messing up so many things, I finally placed a large dry erase board in my kitchen, to post reminders for myself.

One day just seems to blur into the next, when you're basically isolated at home, carrying out the same activities every day. It's starting to feel like the Ground Hog Day movie.  

Honored Contributor

Wish I could post that my hips are skinny, but I don't like to lie.  Elastic is my friend.

Respected Contributor

My husband looked at me yesterday ( Friday )  and asked

" its Wednesday isn't  it ?? ) ... we're all there !!!

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Wish I could post that my hips are skinny, but I don't like to lie.  Elastic is my friend.

Oh it's absurd just how skinny they are.  I have men's hips, not women's....

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

I understand how hard it is to keep track of what day it is when you work from home....

I was freaking out this morning and felt I was in the Twilight Zone when I looked at the online Cable Programming Guide this morning, Saturday, and the Guide showed, 2:30 -3:30 PM "Fox NFL SUNDAY" when it's Saturday....I had to double check to see what day it actually was...I guess it was too costly for Fox to change the name of the Show to match the correct day of the week..😄😄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Lately, if it wasn't for the date and time on the bottom corner of my laptop screen I wouldn't know what day it is!  :smileyfrustrated:

Honored Contributor

@Melzie 

Me neither, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

For me, a paper calendar by my desk is an absolute necessity. Look for the date at the bottom of my computer, or on the TV, then find what day of the week it is....