Respected Contributor

Do you write a lot of AMZN Reviews?

I've been writing tons of AMZN reviews for years, but lately, I've noticed, none of my bad reviews are being posted (one-star).  

Has anyone else noticed this?  (Have your bad reviews been squelched?)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you write a lot of AMZN Reviews?

@RinaRina   Do you request that Amazon let you know when your reviews have been posted?  All of mine are posted, and I write one star reviews sometimes.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I don't write reviews but I always go to Amazon when I'm looking to buy a new product.  They have most reviews.

Honored Contributor

Yes - I do.  I don't think I ever posted a bad review.

I never bother to check - but Amazon always tells me when the review goes live or when someone finds it helpful.

Respected Contributor

The reason I asked is because I wrote the review at least 2 months ago.  It never posted, so, recently, I made a minor revision, then resubmitted it.  It still didn't post.  

The review was for an absolutely stunning glass water boiler, but the water was disgusting.

I used it 4 times and each time, the water messed up my stomach and tasted terrible (like rubber).

What compelled me to re-write it recently was a very sad review writtern by a mother who was using it to boil water for her newborn.  Her experience was the same as mine and she was worried about the toxicity.  After I read her review, I thought it was important for me to resubmit mine because I had a similar issue.  

AMZN just won't publish it.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I've noticed none of my reviews are being posted there at all anymore. None of them are bad. I've posted plenty of times in the past and they were always published/posted. I have no idea what's going on but I'm no longer wasting my time writing reviews they aren't posting.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've noticed none of my reviews are being posted there at all anymore. None of them are bad. I've posted plenty of times in the past and they were always published/posted. I have no idea what's going on but I'm no longer wasting my time writing reviews they aren't posting.

=================================================

Maybe they're short-staffed ... (I dunno ...)

I do know they no longer publish "comments" in the review section.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

The reason I asked is because I wrote the review at least 2 months ago.  It never posted, so, recently, I made a minor revision, then resubmitted it.  It still didn't post.  

The review was for an absolutely stunning glass water boiler, but the water was disgusting.

I used it 4 times and each time, the water messed up my stomach and tasted terrible (like rubber).

What compelled me to re-write it recently was a very sad review writtern by a mother who was using it to boil water for her newborn.  Her experience was the same as mine and she was worried about the toxicity.  After I read her review, I thought it was important for me to resubmit mine because I had a similar issue.  

AMZN just won't publish it.

You can go to the Mother's  review and add your comments to hers. See if that works.  I have never had a review that didn't post.  Perhaps the private seller deleted it.??   Was the seller Amazon or a private seller?

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina 

Not sure what constitutes a lot, but!  I have written many, some for the product, others for 3rd party items bought through Amazon.

I recently wrote a 1 star review and it is there. Don't recall them not posting any of mine. But if you can believe this, I have had to shorten a few up because they were too long! Who'da thought?   =^..^=

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@RinaRina , I just wrote a 1* review.  I will keep an eye out.  Can third party sellers delete?  Hope not!  S