Esteemed Contributor

Re: This may be a first for me

I'm in Arizona and it's supposed to be 95 tomorrow but come Saturday and all next week it will be in the 60's and 70's. Hallelujah.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice, in the mid 60s here in Oregon.

I wonder if we are just noticing variations more these days?  We also had a mild summer.  

Honored Contributor

Last week there were two temperature records broken here and both happened within a single 24-hour period! The hottest and coldest temp on record on the same day. 

Respected Contributor

I was out and about in a glorious Ann Arbor MI today.  The trees were ablaze and temp in the sixties.  The students all had a pep in their step.  Good ol' college days.

Honored Contributor

We had a diamond of a day here.  Blue skies, the air is so crisp and clean, we had heavy rain on Friday and everything is so lush and green. 

Did a lot of yard work as we had a really pretty paver driveway put in this week.  Am hiring landscapers to redo my front and back yards.  We'll be gone for a few months and they will also do upkeep on it.  

Temps are warm, but it will get cold again.  Not a fan of cold!  Would love to see a huge snowstorm magically in the next month or so.  And then we leave for warmer climes.

I had my seat heaters on the past few days because DH had the air on in the car.

Esteemed Contributor

The lawn service mowed today. It was in the mid-70's and after they left, I decided to turn the sprinklers back on!  When my neighbors saw them running, several also decided to turn theirs on and water their lawns.  

Even the leaves have not turned on so many trees and our grass is brilliant green in November! Such a strange year in so many ways. Time for a change. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

All week here in Wisconsin it's been in the 70s.Todat Sun.it's cloudy but still warm.On Tues.it will be back to cool temps.All week no one complained!