Esteemed Contributor

Google "Norwegian bride sings "you raise me up".... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is so beautiful.....

[ Edited ]

That is just lovely and the groom's reaction is so touching...I also love how the father joined in with his own verses and the way he gave away his daughter....just beautiful!...Thanks so much for sharing! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

That is just lovely and the groom's reaction is so touching...I also love how the father joined in with his own verses and the way he gave away his daughter....just beautiful!...Thanks so much for sharing! Woman Happy

@MyShadowLove  You are more than welcome.  I then went to youtube and listened to Josh Groban sing it.  Love, love, love it.......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie-😭-

Well after crying thru the whole thing, then I had to listen to some more videos and I also thought of Josh Groban tooSmiley Happy

Thanks for telling us about this, and also for mentioning what the subject was so we could just look it up which is so easy to do and no links!

It was beautifulSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"